Pork chops are not only delicious but healthy. This recipe allows you that crunchy outside but soft moist inside without frying. We had a tiny meltdown from the miniature during this meal. but was still able to tackle it thanks to the simple ingredients. Hope you enjoy!
- Oil (I used Avocado)
- 2-4 Pork Chops
- Bread Crumbs
- Place 1T of oil per pork chop in frying pan heat on High
- Dip Pork chops in bread crumbs
- Place pork chops onto hot frying pan
- Sear each side for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown
- Place frying pan in oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes (Make sure your frying pan has no rubber pieces, if so place in 8×8 baking dish)
Dip pork chops into breadcrumbs
Coat both sides
The melt down
Sear in frying pan of oil for 1-2 minutes each side
Bake 350 for 15 minutes
You will never know this dish came straight out of your own oven. It taste as if you ordered it from a nice Italian restaurant. Although my family does not like the diced tomatoes, without them the flavor does not taste the same. I make them pick them out! You wont regret trying this.
- 1/2 Box Penne pasta (I use whole wheat)
- 8 oz Shrimp
- 1 T Butter
- 1 Jar Alfredo Sauce (I use light)
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes (drained)
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 1/2 cup Bread crumbs
- Cook pasta to al dente
- While pasta cooks Saute shrimp in pan with 1T butter
- Mix together Pasta, Shrimp, Mozzarella, Parmesan, Diced Tomatoes and Alfredo Sauce in large bowl
- Place in 8×8 baking dish
- Top with Breadcrumbs and
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Grilled cheese is the perfect quick and easy kid’s lunch so why not dress it up a bit so you and your kids can both enjoy it.
- 2 slices sourdough
- 1T butter (I use spreadable non GMO)
- 5 slices turkey deli meat
- Half an avocado
- 1 Slice turkey bacon (I use left over from breakfast)
- 2 thin slices Cheddar cheese
- Heat turkey and 1 slice turkey bacon in a small frying pan
- Spread butter on 1 side of each piece of sourdough
- Remove turkey and bacon from pan, place 1 piece of sourdough buttered side down
- Add turkey, bacon, cheese and avocado
- Place 2nd piece of sourdough buttered side up
- Fry on both sides for 3-5 minutes on Medium heat
Finished Product 🙂
This cheater cheesecake is originally from, My Yellow Umbrella that you can find here, http://myellowumbrella.com/2010/10/26/sopapilla-cheesecake/. Since I am a family of 2 1/2 I cut it down to size. It is a delicious and easy recipe for when you feel like cheesecake.
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 8 oz cream cheese (I used Light)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2t Vanilla Extract
- 2T Melted butter
- Cinnamon and Sugar mix
- Lay half the crescent rolls at the bottom of a 8×10 lightly greased pan.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Lay over the crescent rolls.
- Top with the remaining roll of crescent rolls.
- Pour melted butter
- sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar mix.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Step 1: Lay Crescent Rolls on bottom of an 8×10 pan
Step 2: Mix Cream Cheese, Sugar and vanilla
Step 3: Spread over bottom layer
Step 4: Top with remaining crescent rolls
Step 5: Top with Butter
Step 6: Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar
BBQ chicken Pizza on Naan Bread. This can also be made Pita bread (Not Pita Pocket). I normally use whole what Pita bread; however, I can no longer find it in my area. Naan bread is also delicious and still follow the same instructions. In this recipe I had previously made shredded chicken for tacos so this was great for the left overs.
- 1 Naan or Pita Bread
- 1T Olive Oil
- 2T BBQ Sauce of your choice
- 1 cups Mozzarella Cheese (save 1/4 for topping)
- Shredded Chicken (1 breast)
- A pinch of Cilantro
- Lightly coat Naan or Pita bread with olive oil
- Coat with BBQ sauce (coat to your liking)
- Add Mozzarella cheese to your liking
- Coat shredded chicken with BBQ sauce and place all over
- Top with Remaining Mozzarella
- Garnish with Cilantro
Bake at 400 degrees directly on rack for 10-12 minutes.
Servings: 1 (Repeat instructions for each BBQ Chicken Pizza)
Step 1: Coat Naan with Olive Oil
Step 2: Coat Naan with BBQ Sauce
Step 4: Coat with Mozzarella
Step 5: Add Shredded Chicken (Mine was left over so it over shredded while mixing with BBQ Sauce)
Add Remaining Mozzarella and garnish with Cilantro
Kynsley decided she wanted to assist
Finished Product, Serve with ranch and enjoy