This cheater cheesecake is originally from, My Yellow Umbrella that you can find here, http://myellowumbrella.com/2010/10/26/sopapilla-cheesecake/. Since I am a family of 2 1/2 I cut it down to size. It is a delicious and easy recipe for when you feel like cheesecake.
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 8 oz cream cheese (I used Light)
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2t Vanilla Extract
- 2T Melted butter
- Cinnamon and Sugar mix
- Lay half the crescent rolls at the bottom of a 8×10 lightly greased pan.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Lay over the crescent rolls.
- Top with the remaining roll of crescent rolls.
- Pour melted butter
- sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar mix.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Step 1: Lay Crescent Rolls on bottom of an 8×10 pan
Step 2: Mix Cream Cheese, Sugar and vanilla
Step 3: Spread over bottom layer
Step 4: Top with remaining crescent rolls
Step 5: Top with Butter
Step 6: Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar