You will never know this dish came straight out of your own oven. It taste as if you ordered it from a nice Italian restaurant. Although my family does not like the diced tomatoes, without them the flavor does not taste the same. I make them pick them out! You wont regret trying this.
- 1/2 Box Penne pasta (I use whole wheat)
- 8 oz Shrimp
- 1 T Butter
- 1 Jar Alfredo Sauce (I use light)
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes (drained)
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 1/2 cup Bread crumbs
- Cook pasta to al dente
- While pasta cooks Saute shrimp in pan with 1T butter
- Mix together Pasta, Shrimp, Mozzarella, Parmesan, Diced Tomatoes and Alfredo Sauce in large bowl
- Place in 8×8 baking dish
- Top with Breadcrumbs and
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.